Share Shop Support
Share. Shop. Support.
“The value of mankind resides in what we give, not in what we are capable of receiving.” – Albert Einstein
Our mission is to promote acceptance – whether in the military, private corporations or in our own communities. From providing resources and direct services to service members, veterans and their families to helping communities and organizations create a more accepting culture, the work we do is simple, but not easy. It requires resources such as time, effort and money. We have an easy to use secure gateway setup with ems to accept donations with visa or mastercard. As a non-profit organization, our work relies primarily on the generosity of people just like you.
This page gives you several practical ways that you can get involved and support service members, veterans, their families and our communities. Please join us in some or all of these ways.
Share the Military Acceptance Project, our website and the work we do with others. Encourage them to get involved in whatever way makes sense for them. This not only builds support for the work we do, but it also helps us reach those who need our help who may not find out about us any other way.
Here are just a few ways that you can share:
- Bring us up in conversations with your friends and family.
- ‘Like’ our Facebook Page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Share links to our website via email, text or social media.
- Sign up for our monthly eNewsletter for ongoing updates and share them.
- Blog about us.
- Add a link or widget on your blog/website to encourage others to learn more.
Every purchase of limited-edition MAP commemorative items is a donation to our cause. But it goes beyond that. Every time someone wears or carries these items with them, others learn about the work we do.
Another important way to support the work of the Military Acceptance Project is to donate money. No gift is too great or too small, and all are most appreciated. Here are just a few of the things you will be helping to fund with your donation:
- Maintenance and Expansion of MAP Website, Library and Resources
- Outreach to Service Members, Veterans and their Families
- Free and Low-Cost One-on-one Counseling for Service Members, Veterans and their Families
- Online and In-Person Support Groups
- Development and Implementation of the Acceptance Curriculum™
To donate, simply click the button below, specify your amount and submit.